InterCool is a stable and high-growth industrial refrigeration business. As we expand, we need employees who are ready to grow and reach for more in their careers.
We believe it’s critical to have the right people, at the right place when our customers need them. Our leadership team is committed to making this happen for our people and our customers.
Customer Service Coordinator
The Service Coordinator is at the heart of our business and is constantly receiving new information and moving information to a host of resources to ensure our customer’s needs are front and center.
This is only for someone who is detail-oriented, fast-paced, multi-tasking, incredible follow-up, answers ringing phones, responds to never-ending emails, updates the ticket board, schedules technicians who are calling in with opens and closed work orders, and that’s not all. Whew! If you’re feeling energized by this description – KEEP READING – we need you.
- Communicate with customers to gather information and schedule services, planned maintenance, and sales inquiries
- Initiate customer reminders of scheduled appointments or changes in technician availability/arrival time
- Efficiently plan and route technicians to service calls based on availability, needed skills/experience, customer equipment/needs, and location
- Maintain and update the Dispatch Board with new, changed and canceled appointments
- Respond to service technicians’ requests
- Prepare and accurately add service orders to Viewpoint (ERP)
- Resolve customer scheduling, pricing, incorrect information on reports/invoices, credits or rebills
- Track and ensure preventative maintenance is scheduled, and completed within allotted hours
- Participate in 24×7 on-call service as rotated through the team (approximately every 4 weeks)
- Issue purchase orders for technician parts and tools
- Track use of truck parts and inventory is accounted for and billed in the ERP
- Answer all incoming company phone calls and greet visitors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a customer service coordinator in a services business
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Superior time management and ability to multitask
- Ability to meet deadlines and problem solving with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organized and follow up skills
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office at intermediate levels
- Ability to make decisions based on guidelines
- Familiar with CRM and ERP, such as SalesForce and Vista Viewpoint, a plus
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- High School diploma
Inside Sales Representative Parts
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE INDUSTRIAL OR COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION EXPERIENCE.
- Respond to inbound sales calls and e-mails for national customer product inquiries and questions related to industrial refrigeration parts and accessories.
- Educate customers on the variety of parts available for sale, availability to meet their schedule, and the benefits of shopping with InterCool.
- Provide pricing estimates and quotations. Follow up on quotes to secure sales.
- Create customer orders, purchase direct ship items as needed, issue order acknowledgments, and prepare orders for invoicing.
- Determine the timing of deliveries and communicate estimated delivery dates to customers or project teams.
- Track shipments.
- Order picking, packing, and shipping orders. Complete Bill of Lading, UPS, and FedEx Ground shipping information.
- Professionally and systemically address any problems or inquiries in a timely manner and update all interactions into the ERP tool.
- Ensure the industrial refrigeration parts and equipment are available when a customer or project team needs the materials. Vendor follow-up, and communications, receipt and verification of the parts and accessories.
- Accountable for the accurate handling of all phases of inventory control and cycle counts. Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
- Follow procedures to ensure the security, correct location, and count the accuracy of all inventory.
- Purchase items for resale to ensure minimums are available for sale and distribution.
- Process order acknowledgments and invoices. Match the receiving document to invoice and sign off on vendor invoices before payment. Filing.
- Manage returns and warranty parts following company guidelines.
- Assist in the loading and receiving of parts using a forklift.
- Palletizing orders.
- General warehouse duties
- Follow all safety procedures and ensure a clean and professional warehouse.
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
· MUST HAVE: Industrial and/or commercial refrigeration experience required
· 2 – 5 years of inside industrial or commercial refrigeration sales experience.
Experience in selling to incoming calls / creating a positive customer service experience – phone skills. Ability to meet sales goals. Close sales.
· Customer Service experience
· Knowledge of inventory management systems and processes (barcoding & binning)
· Vista Viewpoint (construction ERP) experience
· General PC, Microsoft Office Suite, and Outlook working knowledge
· Strong oral and written communication skills including strong listening skills
· Strong organizational skills
· High level of attention to detail, follow-through, and follow-up
· Self-starter with a strong work ethic and reliability
· Ability to understand problems and explore alternative solutions
· Math skills: the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and calculate discounts and percentages
· Ability to work independently with minimal direction
· Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and follow company procedures
· Forklift and Pallet Jack operational experience required
· Ability to lift 50-pound packages
· CRM or ERP system experience a plus
· Associate’s degree preferred
· Bilingual Spanish a plus
Job Type: Full-time