InterCool is a stable and high-growth industrial refrigeration business. As we expand, we need employees who are ready to grow and reach for more in their careers.
We believe it’s critical to have the right people, at the right place when our customers need them. Our leadership team is committed to making this happen for our people and our customers.
Industrial Refrigeration Service Technician
Dallas – Ft. Worth, Texas
- We’re looking for an EXPERIENCED Industrial Refrigeration Technician with at least 3 years of full-time experience and CARO or CIRO certification would be a plus.
- Provide maintenance and repairs on industrial refrigeration/ammonia systems while providing superior customer service
- Perform routine and emergency industrial refrigeration repair and maintenance services on industrial refrigeration equipment. This includes compressors and electrical troubleshooting of industrial refrigeration systems and control/alarm systems
- Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies, procedures, and governing requirements
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair ammonia & freon industrial refrigeration, mechanical, and electrical systems
- Knowledge of industrial refrigeration, electrical, and micro compressor control systems
- Working knowledge of screw compressors, electrical troubleshooting of common types of industrial refrigeration systems, and control alarm systems
- Exceptional safety knowledge of tools, testing devices, and surroundings
- Ability to read and interpret industrial refrigeration manuals, documents, and drawings
- Ability to work unsupervised or with limited instruction
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive ammonia & freon industrial refrigeration work experience
- CARO or CIRO Certification, a plus
Outbound B2B Industrial Refrigeration Sales
Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex
- Generate and qualify leads
- Actively seek out new business opportunities by consistently conducting various prospecting/cold-call activities and networking opportunities
- Follow-up on all sales opportunities and customer inquiries/concerns
- Conduct discovery meetings with existing and new customers to uncover needs
- Generate and present proposals
- Survey mechanical systems to determine repair, modification, and/or replacement requirements to provide prospects with solutions
- Prepare and present effective sales presentations, answer questions and objections in a proficient and responsible manner which leads to signed contracts.
- Follow-up and successfully negotiate customer commitments
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained and that sales revenue, gross margins, and contract renewal rates meet or exceed assigned targets.
- Follow Up on awarded projects to ensure optimal customer satisfaction
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- 2 – 5+ years of Outside B2B Sales and account management experience
- Industrial Refrigeration or related industry experience
- BA or BS in a relevant discipline of Sales, Construction Management, or related Engineering.
- Proven track record in building relationships with general contractors, owners, architects, plant managers, and engineers to generate sales leads
- Must possess strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills with a confident and empathetic manner
- Willingness to travel up to 50% in surrounding states. Obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Deadline and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and multi-task