InterCool serves a wide variety of customers involved in the global cold and food chain. These include Cold storage, supermarkets, and food production plant establishments. The Commercial Refrigeration Service Technician is responsible for the maintenance, diagnosis, and repair of refrigeration systems commonly installed in these markets.
- Perform prescribed, routine maintenance procedures on refrigeration systems. Working knowledge of basic control systems is a must.
- Diagnose refrigeration systems and perform necessary repairs resulting in 100% customer satisfaction.
- Ability to locate and repair leaks
- Demonstrate an understanding of and adherence to all work safety policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relations.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 5+ years in commercial REFRIGERATION or Â Strong HVAC.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent/Vocational School or 5 + yearsâ€™ experience in lieu of education
- Knowledge of refrigeration, electrical and microprocessor control systems +
- Knowledge of single systems, split systems, and walk-in boxes
- Strong mechanical aptitude skills
- EPA required
- Driverâ€™s license appropriate to local requirements and a safe driving record.
- Physically able to climb ladders and to lift objects up to fifty pounds.
- Company vehicle
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Matching 401K